Sustainability Timeline Source Support is the ultimate form of Source Support. It enables the Source to provide any kind of miracle that is needed. The miracles might be Miracle Tools, Source Interventions, or Miracle-Based Adventures. The Source combines miracles with Source Will Creations which transcend the range of miracles and enable the Source to access the power of Creation that manifested The Manifest World.
Approximately 79% of Sustainability Timeline Source Support is based on Source Will Creations which do not require Material Energy to ground. The remaining 21% is based on miracles that do require Material Energy to ground.
This form of Source Support was created to enable Suits to meet the Standards for The Sustainability Timeline which must be met if Suits are to retain their Source Connection, their Link to Life. It can be used to help individuals and communities to build the Heaven of the Source-Connected, Total Abundance Way of Life that is needed to achieve Sustainability in The Transition.
For more information on Sustainability Timeline Source Support, you can read the article at: